Hello! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Today I have a shaker card to share with you.
- First I used my Fiskars hexagon punch to punch out lots of hexagons and arranged them on the corners of the card.
- Then I used my Spellbinders labels 24 dies (the second and third die from the largest die) to create a frame.
- I stamped “Hooray for you” with blue ink from Waffle Flower Crafts petal ink # 13 Malibu on the label die cut and adhered to the card.
- I made a shaker pouch out of old packaging with my Walnut Hollow wood-burning tool and filled it with sequins and beads. I adhered it behind the frame with foam tape.
- I punched 3 stars from Fiskars Twinkle Twinkle punch and adhered it with foam dots.
- I stamped the sentiment “Congrats on your little one!” with green ink from Waffle Flower Crafts petal ink #14 waterfall. Then I added a stamped row of little stars from the same stamp set from Fiskars Teeny Tiny with #16 sunshine ink.
My card was inspired by a color challenge over at Scrapmuch? to use at least 4 colors on a papercrafting project. I just love the bright colors.
I combined the challenge with Simon Wednesday Challenge : Sparkle & Shine and created a shaker card.
This is what the card looks like if the content of the shaker pouch is spread across. It covers the sentiment inside the frame and you shake the card to reveal the sentiment inside.
Hope you would stop by the challenge blogs and try these challenges! Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!