Hello! I have another layout share today.
We went hiking again few weeks ago and this was a new waterfall hike to explore. Hamilton is definitely the city of waterfalls. I hope to be able to explore more waterfalls this summer if possible. So beautiful and fun!
This is a simpe layout. I really like the zig-zag lines made with the sewing machine. Then again, my machine can only make the straight and zig zag lines. (lol) I used my punches again for my diy embellishments. Seems like making my own embellishments is a good way to use up my paper stash.
I used most of the supplies from my homemade July CKC kit. I added the pop of orange embellishments in the blues. Most likely it will be my favourite color combo – Oranges and blues lol.
- Paper: Heidi Swapp No limits, pockets pages 3×4 card
- Stamp: American Crafts Amy Tan Today roller stamp
- Stickers: American Crafts Thickers – Emma glitter stickers
- Adhesive: American Crafts This to That – tape runner, double sided tape, foam squares
- Others: K & Co Washi tape, coral brads
Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!