Hello everyone! Today I am on the Sketch~N~Scrap blog sharing my card inspired by a card sketch designed by Lisa Hidy.
How I made my card:
- Create a 8.5″ x 5.5″ black card base; Fold and score across the center.
- Prepare an aqua card panel 4″x 5.25″.
- Stamp onto the aqua cardstock panel a script background stamp. I used Heidi Swapp Script background stamp. I stamped it with WaffleFlowerCrafts #16 Sunshine petal point ink.
- Prepare a white cardstock 3.75″ x 3″. Place the Elizabeth Craft Oval Dots frame die on the 3.75″ side and run it through the die cutting machine.
- Ink the edges of the die cut with Black Soot distress ink. Pop up the die cut piece on foam squares. Adhered the larger piece onto the aqua cardstock.
- Stamp the flourish frame from Fiskars “Only time” stamp set with Jetblack Archival ink. Stamp the sentiment dearest friend with Waffle Flower Crafts #16 Sunshine ink.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock strip 2.75″x 0.75″. Cut a banner shape at the end. Stamp You and Me from the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Thanks set with Jetblack Archival ink. Stamp the sentiment “inspire” from the Fiskars “Only time” stamp set with the same Waffle Flower Crafts #16 ink. Adhere it to the aqua cardstock with foam tape.
- Embellish the card with red sequins and a heart diecut.
- Adhere the card panel with fun foam for more dimension and onto the black cardstock.
And there we go, a card for a friend who inspires me! Check out the Sketch~N~Scrap blog for more team member’s fabulous work! Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!