Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Today I have a layout to share. I printed a photo collage of my aquarium trip; just a few of of my favorite pictures of the trip. I did not use a title for this layout. Not all layouts need titles. Besides, I had already made several layouts of the same event anyways so it is like a continuation of the event spread. In the left corner, I added a 3×4 pocket page card that documented how I felt that day.
My layout is inspired by a sketch designed by Laura Whitaker over at Stuck?! SKetches
I used supplies from my July homemade CKC kit. I added other embellishments from my stash. I realized the page need more color. So I added a pop of orange and red!
- Papers: Heidi Swapp No Limits, My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found, My Mind’s Eye – My Girl, Pocket pages- 3×4 card
- Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts -Garden Butterfly
- Stamp: Martha Stewart Crafts- Doily Lace, Heidi Swapp – Best day ever, Hampton Art- Mod Greeting
- Ink: Ranger Distress Ink – Chipped Sapphire, Waffle Flower # 16 Petal Point
- Others: Recollections washi tape, decorative clothe’s peg
Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!