Hello! If you are looking for the Sketch~N~Scrap blog post, please click here
Today I have a baby shower layout to share. Although it’s a baby girl shower layout, I used more of blues instead of pink. We didn’t use a lot of pinks for our decor as well. I used most of the supplies from my July CKC homemade kit.
I created this double page layout inspired by a sketch designed by Laura Whitaker over at ScrapMuch?
For the baby shower, instead of regular diaper cake, we made sushi platters. The diapers are the sushi rolls, with black cardstock as the seaweed wrap. We used baby socks and blankets as the sushi filling and the sashimi/egg roll. Pretty fun centerpieces.
I did some stitching with my sewing machine. I shared on FB and Instagram not too long ago that I inherited a vintage sewing machine that works well. I tried my hand at adding machine stitching onto the layout. It’s a not too perfect, fun messy look. I definitely will try incorporate more machine stitching in my layout.
- Papers: Heidi Swapp No Limits, My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found, We r Memory Keepers 3×4 card:Tangerine collection
- Punch: EK Success Flowers& Leaves, American Crafts Knockout Border Punch System – Scallop
- Ink – Ranger Black Soot distress ink (inked edges), Speedball Calligraphy (splatters)
- Stickers – American Crafts thickers – Black Poolside, Bingo Chip
- Stamp: Amy Tan Today roller stamp
- Others: Gems
Crafting for me had been slow these few days. I have been watching a lot of dramas instead. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!