Today I have my last layout share using my June homemade CKC scrap kit. I managed to get 11 layouts done altogether. Some were not shared on the blog and some were shared on Flickr.
This picture is of my parents on my wedding day. It was so nice to have them fly all the way from Malaysia to attend my wedding. I am so blessed to have them as my parents. Words alone cannot express how grateful I am for them and how much I love them. The story is that usually when my parents pose for a photo, their facial expressions is almost always unnatural; they won’t be looking in the camera or they will have awkward smiles. But surprisingly, all the photos of them taken on my wedding, they have very natural happy expression. So I guess they were really happy that day! 🙂
I used all the scraps leftover in my kit for this layout. I fussy cut the border flowers on the top right and the hanging flowers with the label out from the patterned paper. I just thought it was more interesting that way.
- Papers: DCWV Frech Country Style, GCD Studio – Antiquities
- Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts – 3-1 Butterfly, Garden Butterfly
- Ink: Ranger Distress Ink- Walnut stain
- Alphabets: American Crafts Thickers – Dear Lizzy Treehouse, Blush-It’s a girl
- Others: rhinestones, sequins, gold thread, doily misted with pink metallic paint
I am glad to have used my entire June kit. Looking forward to move on to something different in July! Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!