Another layout for my wedding album – I am scrapping so slowly for my wedding album! lol This is a layout about my BFF – Matron of Honor getting ready in the morning! She is getting a hairdo and she had lots of rollers in her hair. Such cute pictures! I am trying to come up with interesting titles for my scrapbook pages; but it’s hard!
I used the papers from my June Homemade CKC kit. (Click here if you like to see what it was in the beginning) Since I participated this month in the CKC, I am really saving a lot of time in picking papers from my stash. I am almost done with the kit actually! You might have noticed I am using the same punches and die for embellishments; I do love my dies and punches.. well I might as well used them since I have invested in those punches and dies. Of course there are punches and dies, that I may have used just once or twice – sigh! I need to really make smart purchases, such as think of many ways I can use that item before buying them – use it on making cards? scrapbook layouts? gift wrapping? I will try to pull out other punches and dies to use next time so I don’t feel as guilty leaving them abandoned! I definitely play favoritism with certain dies and punches which are more versatile like flowers, butterflies, heart shapes lol anyways..
I made my layout based on a sketch designed by Shirley on Lets’s Get Sketchy. Such wonderful inspiration at their blog!
- Papers: DCWV French Country Stack, My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found
- Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Scribbles and Splat – Heart Die
- Punches: Martha Stewart 3-1 Butterfly, Garden Butterfly
- Ink: Ranger Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
- Stickers: American Crafts Thickers – Black Poolside,Blush; October Afternoon Mini Market – Cream And Red, DCWV – Friendship Quotes
- Adhesive: American Crafts This to that : tape runner, foam tape
- Others: sequins, rhinestones, DIY epoxy flairs, doily, pink metallic paint
How and What kind of titles do you usually come up with for your layouts? Short/Long/Funny? Please do leave me a comment!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!