I hope you had enjoyed yesterday’s CKC blog hop. What amazing layouts shared by the talented scrappers! I have another layout to share today using my June homemade CKC kit. This is the fourth layout I got done so far using this kit. I used a lot of my scraps for the layering. Most of my scraps came from die cutting the flowers for embellishments. This time for embellishments, I mostly use my punches and punched out different butterflies from the scraps. I did add one heart embellishment die cut from Tim Holtz die. I love that heart die!
Close up pics:
I misted my doily with pink metallic paint. I liked colored doilies more but they are hard to find. I also added some sequins and rhinestones to further embellish the butterflies.
Last week, I bought new alphabet stickers so I am glad I can build my title with different fonts of alphabet stickers. I think using different alphabet stickers makes the page interesting and also a good way to “save/conserve” some of those alphabet stickers for next time. What I mean is, you can spell more words with the set. I didn’t spell fishes wrong; I just thought it would be cute! lol
- Papers: DCWV French Country Stack, My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found, Heidi Swapp No Limits
- Ink: Ranger Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
- Stickers: American Crafts Thickers – Bingo Chip, It’s a girl; October Afternoon Mini Market – Cream & Red, Peppermint
- Punches: Martha Stewart : 3-1 Butterfly, Garden Butterfly
- Die: Sizzix Thinlits -Tim Holtz Scribbles & Splat (Heart die)
- Stencil: Amy Tan Alphabet Embroidery
- Adhesive: American Crafts This to That: tape runner, foam tape
- Others: doily, rhinestones, metallic gold thread, sequins, pink embroidery floss (DMC 963)
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!