I wasn’t too sure about using texture paste on wedding cards but I think it adds to the uniqueness of a handmade card. Not only that, I am adding a large flower embellishment on it as well. Definitely an interesting card to receive! I will have to make a boxed envelope for this card using my envelope punch board for sure. This card will be hand-delivered to the couple personally so it is okay for the card to be so dimensional.
- Ink: Ranger Distress inks: Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick
- Stencil: Hampton Art – Mod greetings
- Die: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals
- Stamp: Hero Arts Stamp & Cuts Happy
- Cardstock: Recollections, Pink vellum
- Others: felt, texture paste, iridescent sequins, white embossing powder, gold glitter ribbon, gold thread
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!