I was inspired to make this card after I saw Kristina Werner’s “Rainbow Strokes with Flowers -Make a card Monday#276”. She is one of my favorite papercrafting guru; Visit her blog for more ideas and techniques and inspiration. She is a great teacher and she is so talented.
This is my card:
I first stamped the brush strokes from Pink Paislee Color wash stamp set; one at a time with the colors of the rainbow with the Waffle Flower inks.( Remember to clean the stamp well after each color so the colors do not mix.) Then I stamped the images with Versamark ink onto my white cardstock. I aligned all the stamps on my Fiskars stamp press and stamped it all at once. Then I heat embossed with my heat tool. Then I mounted the white panel onto teal card base with foam tape to
give the card more dimension.
- Waffle Flower Petal Point Inks – Spring & Summer Blend( #6,#7, #15,#1,#12,#10,#4)
- Recollections Flowers for you Stamp set
- Recollections Thinking of you stamp set
- Pink Paislee Color Wash stamp set
- Hero Arts white embossing powder
- White cardstock/Teal cardstockskars
- Fiskars stamp press
- Martha Stewart Heat Tool
I will also enter this card to Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday May:Rainbow
Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting!
Later on today I will have another card share post coming up! So, stay tune! 🙂