I managed to get another layout done today that I thought I would share with you.
I made this layout based on a sketch over at Let’s Get Sketchy. Head over there for more inspiration and ideas.
This picture was a selfie picture taken at a friend’s wedding. I love scrapping selfies or rather I love taking selfies..(Not sure how many times I have mentioned that.) I mean, there were other people who could take the picture for us, but I rather just do it myself; even though the quality might not be too great..like not in frame or out of focus etc.. weird I am..
- Papers from My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found, Lost and Found Christmas, Chalk Studio collection
- Elmers washi tape ( I tore it in half and tape it around the page to replace the stitching from the sketch)
- Teresa Collins She Said stamp set ( Flowers stamped on MME papers and fussy cut out; leaves were handcut also)
- Crushed Olive Distress Ink ( I colored the flowers and leaves to make the colors blend more with the overall layout)
- American Crafts Knockouts Border Punches
I enjoyed creating this layout. The 6×6 paper from My Mind’s Eye Chalk Studio is perfect for my page title. I did not need to add any alphabet stickers. I was quite happy I was able to create embellishments from the stamp set. The flower stamp is so pretty! Making my own embellishments definitely is a great way to save money and also use up the papers I have in my stash. Hope you would try making your own embellishments from papers/stamps/punches!
Here is a close up picture of the flowers:
Thank you for stopping by and Happy crafting.