I have another layout to share. It is another one of those blurry photos at the aquarium. It is a cute picture I took with a mirror that was on the wall and the reflection is flipped upside down. Super funny and interesting! Everyone was looking at the aqua-life but I was happily looking at the mirror on the side! LOL
I added some hand stitching to the top and bottom of the page using embroidery floss. I used my stitch wheel for the first time and it was an interesting experience. Some parts of the paper did tear as I was using it so definitely need some practice using it. But it turned out not too bad. 🙂
This layout was inspired by a sketch over at Sketch~N~Scrap.
Here are some close ups: I love adding sequins to my layouts; and here I outlined the heart.
- Papers from American Crafts My Girl Collection
- Spellbinders Lotus Die
- Project Life Cards from Honey Core Kit
- October Afternoon Peppermint Mini Market Alphabet stickers
- EK Success Sticko Dimensional alpabet stickers
- Red sequins and red heart brads
Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting.