Hello, today I have a card to share. Mother’s day is coming soon, so I made a card for her.
Recollections White cardstock,
Pink sequins and a tiny piece of pink scrap paper from my stash,
Waffle Flower Petal Point Ink #9 Coral,
Hero Arts : stamp & cuts – Happy, Hero Arts white embossing powder,
- Prepare card from cardstock. Finished size: 4.25″x5.5″
- Run the card front with the powder tool to remove any static. Stamp the flower with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- Die cut “happy” with pink cardstock with die cutting machine.
- Slide out #9 Coral Ink and inked up an acrylic block. Spritz some water onto it and mixed it with a paint brush. Paint random brush strokes across the image. The embossed image will resist the ink. Wipe the excess ink on the image with a paper towel.
- Adhere the happy die cut onto the centre of the card below the image. Stamp the sentiment “mother’s day” in Ranger Archival Watering Can.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!